Our client is an employee-owned professional services firm providing program management, enterprise IT, cybersecurity, systems engineering, and supply chain management services to commercial and government customers. They are currently seeking a Software Developer to join a dynamic program in Northern Virginia.
Position Location: Reston, VA
Security Clearance Required: Active Secret to TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
The Software Developer will help implement new features for a complex, mission-critical enterprise application. The candidate will work on an Agile development team, performing analysis, design, and implementation activities that meet dynamic customer requirements. The ideal candidate must be capable of providing solutions in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in full stack development.
- Demonstrated experience with Apache, Tomcat, IIS, IDEs.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated experience in Configuration Management concepts and tools (e.g. GitHub).
- Demonstrated experience developing within and managing multiple operational environments .and platforms configurations.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven, Spring and other Java framework technologies .
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or experience that would provide equivalent knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design.
- Demonstrated proficiency of modern front-end technologies such as Angular.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and test driven development.
- Possess an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Developer certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, .SMTP, HTTP and touting in distributed networks.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Technical Skills: Specialized access handling, Active Directory, Windows provisioning, Lotus Notes/Domino client, database administration. Excellent customer service, proactive, good communicator, responsive to customer needs.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph