Terrestris, LLC is seeking a Field Artillery Officer to join a team that will train and develop selected RIFF counterparts to staff the HIMARS unit’s Master Trainers (13M Master Gunner and 13J Master Gunner); Master Trainers/Master Gunners will be identified and selected by the RIFF.
Training will consist of both Mentorship and On-the-Job Training (OJT). Development of standard operating procedures to ensure that select RIFF soldiers possess the knowledge and tools needed to improve performance in executing their daily operations, as well as to facilitate eventual RIFF establishment of a train-the-trainer (T3) program are a continuous focus point.
What does a typical day look like for the Field Artillery Officer?
- Train, advise, assist, and support your RIFF counterparts.
- Provide individual and collective training expertise.
- Assist in the development of the program of instruction.
- Assist in shaping unit safety programs.
What qualifications do you look for?
- 5+ years of experience as a MOS 13A in a U.S. Army HIMARS Battalion.
- Be a subject matter expert in the employment and operation of the HIMARS system.
- Have served as one or more of the following:
- Tactical Control Officer (TCO) at a U.S. HIMARS Battery.
- Tactical Director (TD) at a U.S. HIMARS Battalion.
- Field Artillery Fire Control Officer (FAFCO).
- Prefer HIMARS Top Gun Qualification.
We're extra impressed by:
- Prior experience as a military instructor in the related skill.
- Prior experience developing military instructional material.
- Prior experience working with and training foreign military personnel.
- Prior experience working with foreign military personnel in the region.
- Prior experience as a Security Assistance Team (SAT) team chief or SAT member.
- Medical physical exam within the last 12-months with no chronic conditions that would prevent performance of duties.
- Ability to present proof of recent negative HIV test and copy of immunization record.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport (Passport must not expire within 12-months of being hired).
- Must be drug-free with the ability to successfully pass the drug screening tests.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.