Terrestris is Currently Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support an exciting new program!
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Business Analyst?
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze business requirements from key stakeholders
- Elicit, develop, and document program requirements including upfront specification of all functional and non-functional requirements needed to fully support program capabilities and business objectives
- Refine and decompose program requirements into system, project, and “build-to” requirements needed to support program development, testing, delivery, and operations activities
- Utilize various methods for capturing and communicating requirements, as appropriate, for the program needs including use of epics, user stories, use cases and traditional “shall” statements
- Establish, maintain, and document traceability from business needs through all levels and types of requirements to supporting test cases/scenarios and acceptance criteria
- Develop a program requirements traceability report to ensure that requirements traceability is maintained at all levels
- Revise, review, and update program requirements documents
- Support requirements tool integration
- Continuously assess requirements to verify and maintain traceability and to ensure alignment with evolving business needs, solution architecture, change requests and other dependencies.
- Develop and maintain OCASO-SharePoint sites and services.
- Document internal processes
- Develop, and maintain workflows
- Contractor shall be required to create, update, modify and maintain OCASO SharePoint Sites. This work must comply with the Agency’s SharePoint guidance, rules and requirements that are established and maintained by the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
The senior business analyst shall develop an understanding of the organization’s overall goal, vision and objectives while recommending the tasks and activities needed to evaluate OCASO and OED’s programs. Those duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Document existing business or program operations
- Identify process and program improvement opportunities
- Identify ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes through system process analysis
- Support implementation of business solutions
- Provide project analysis documentation including business requirements, use cases, sequence diagrams and future state proposals.
- Have at least 10 years of business analysis experience