Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At Talent Acquisition Concepts you can have both. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst to join a great team and help support national security initiatives. Take control of your career, and crush your goals with Talent Acquisition Concepts.
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Devise, document, and execute detailed test plans for all assigned projects.
- Conduct comprehensive testing on all software products and applications.
- Evaluate and test software programs to verify all assigned projects function according to internal and external user requirements.
- Create and execute test scripts for both manual and automated.
- Write test documents including test plans, test cases, and test summaries.
- Conduct post-deployment review and provide detailed reports and analysis of all defects, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects.
- Review support documentation for accuracy and usability.
- Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives and set timing budgets.
- Assist in support of new and production releases.
- Prepare projects for end-user testing.
- Assist with trouble-shooting production-level issues, behaviors, and potential problems/defects
- Participate in the review of standards, procedures, tools, and processes.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance.
- A Microsoft MCTS/MCPD certification.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in software design, engineering, or computer science.
- 8+ years of experience in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- 5+ years of experience writing code to automated Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) tests.
- 5+ years of experience with web-based Testing Applications.
- Familiar with the Agile Development Process.
- 5+ years of experience Performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and scripting.
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Source Code Repository).
- U.S. Citizenship Required.