We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer. This position is located in Charlottesville, VA.
So, What Will The Mechanical Engineer Do?
Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently seeking a mechanical engineer who possesses a strong background in performing comprehensive and in-depth research on complex and highly technical S&T topics with an emphasis in air defense artillery systems and their subcomponents and establishing the validity of new intelligence data by comparing and contrasting information from different sources using appropriate scientific, engineering, or technical methods for US Government clients. Must currently possess a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Tasks will include developing and utilizing new research methodologies and engineering analytic techniques, creating and modifying necessary data files and analyze data, and determining technical omissions, discrepancies, and reliability of all sources of material.
What Qualifications Do You Look For?
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience defining critical intelligence issues and trends for difficult and complex functional areas.
- Experience developing and utilizing new research methodologies and engineering analytic techniques, including sophisticated computer models, integrated databases, foreign materiel exploitation plans, and surrogate testing.
- Experience creating and modifying necessary data files and analyze data to develop responses to a wide range of complex intelligence tasking.
- Experience determining technical omissions, discrepancies, and reliability of all sources of material by applying known technical constraints on equipment operation or technology application, and extrapolating from established data on foreign equipment characteristics, foreign Research and Development (R&D) and production capabilities.
- Currently possesses a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
We’re Extra Impressed By Folks With:
- MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.