Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a software engineer to help create a state-of-the-art new system, to support US strategic initiatives all over the world. This system will measure multi-source geometric magnitudes, lengths, areas and volumes; and validate for pinpoint accuracy. This system integrates many different customer applications and validates the integrity of the software against true values. The integration of a wide variety of applications drives the needs for multiple software language competencies. If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience in multiple software development environments and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
The Software Engineer Will:
- Support critical engineering programs and turn user needs into successful development and production projects.
- Analyze requirements, propose solutions, conduct engineering analyses, perform development activities, and transition systems to full operation.
- Apply outstanding technical, business, and people skills to keeping mission-critical projects up and running in a dynamic work environment.
- Define solutions architecture and allocate resources
- Develop and execute system engineering processes
- Identify system problems, perform risk mitigation activities, and coordinate/manage the resolution process
- Participate in technical exchange meetings
- Support configuration management process
- Conduct efficient, thorough reviews at program control gates
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- Significant software development experience in Java (Enterprise JEE/J2EE)
- Self-motivated to learn new skills for solving challenging engineering, scientific and information technology challenges
- Understanding of the agile principles and scrum methodology
- Angular JS, Angular 4, Angular 5, Angular 6, Angular 7 (highly desirable)
- RESTful and/or SOAP Web Services
- JSON, XML
- Relational DB (Oracle)