Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer with TS/SCI/CI Poly to join a growing team with one of the leaders in the Intelligence Community! Our client is privately owned, people-focused, and growing!
If you are ready for a new challenge, if you are excited at the prospect of helping an established company reach new heights while supporting our nation’s security, if you are ready to be part of something special, and if you have a TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance and at least 6 years of C# experience then apply now!
So, what will the Software Developer do?
Due to the nature of the work, we can’t say much about the work to be performed, but the software developer will Develop, integrate, and maintain complex and diverse software systems for programs essential to national security. The Software Developer will use documented requirements to develop, integrate, and maintain complex and diverse software systems using processing-intensive analytics, algorithm development, and the real-time transfer of information between databases or information systems. The Software Developer will also have the opportunity to build various data processing applications to capture, search, share, store, transfer, visualize, query, and update information.
What does a typical day look like for the Software Developer?
- Design, implement, and integrate software applications or perform software engineering tasks for various Intelligence applications.
- Provide recommendations to the client for the software components of system design.
- Recommend and build software solutions to support client needs, including:
- Tracking for the issuance badges credentials.
- Tracking for the Learning and development records of client personnel.
- Customized dashboard capabilities that provide personnel and leadership insight into daily task progress.
- Filter-based metrics gathering and visualization to reflect task completion over a selected duration.
- Perform or participate in security testing with the client to validate the effective implementation of security controls over time.
- Perform liaison activities to schedule and execute upgrades and Enterprise maintenance to information systems or supported software
- Perform liaison activities with the applications team for the integration of applicable PeopleSoft data into accredited client systems.
What qualifications do you look for?
You might be the Software Developer we’re looking for if you have:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance required.
- 6+ years' experience in the following:
- Building databases or applications to allow for non-traditional analysis of multiple cross-referenced datasets.
We’re extra impressed by folks with:
- Strong working knowledge of Intel community concepts and practices with regards to software development, integration, operations, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of
- The PeopleSoft database.
- Requirements for the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in information systems.
- ICD 503 security testing for the integration of developed software.
- Writing and maintaining web application
What are some of the other requirement?
- The ability to
- travel as required.
- work nights, weekends, and Holidays as required.