Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a Senior Systems Test Engineer for a full-time role with a fast-growing client focused on Government, Healthcare, and Commercial Information Technology Services. The Senior Systems Test Engineer will support a federal client, on-site, testing programs to support intelligence analysts and decision-makers worldwide with critical intelligence and geospatial data management. If you have a passion for helping America stay one step ahead of the bad guys, a TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly and at least 5 years experience with large scale systems testing, then apply now! Still not sure if this is the right opportunity for you? Then read on:
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Systems Test Engineer?
- Testing in a collaborative agile team environment.
- Performing all aspects of system test engineering, including:
- User story testing,
- Feature testing,
- Integration testing
- Independent Verification and Validation.
- Generate and document acceptance test procedures as well as ensuring test steps are documented and accurate for defects.
- Support system tests by generating and updating formal regression test procedures, and Integration Thread test procedures.
- Coordinate with the test lead and release manager as required.
- Provide the status of test progression.
- After a release is delivered, support external independent testing through either reach-back or onsite testing.
- Support the operational system checkout of the new releases as they are deployed.
What qualifications do you look for?
- At least 3 years of experience with a variety of testing levels, including:
- Integration testing,
- System testing,
- Formal acceptance testing,
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Experience with Image Intelligence is required.
- Experience with interface testing (e.g., service-level testing) desired.
- Experience in test automation with tools like Selenium and JMeter is ideal.