What does a typical day look like for the Project Manager/Contract Support Specialist?
- Perform acquisition planning, solicit, evaluate, negotiate, analyze, advise, and assist with contract awards
- Perform post-award administration and terminations on contracts for the procurement of supplies and services (including complex contracts and high-dollar acquisitions).
- Analyze and evaluate the certified cost and pricing data and other types of pricing information to determine price reasonableness, preparation of contract files, and electronic documentation.
- Prepare contracting recommendations for the Government Contracting Officer that require research and interpretation of evolving government regulations, policies, guidance, and laws.
What qualifications do you look for?
- A current TS/SCI security clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- 7+ years of experience performing acquisition/contract closeout work.
- A DAWIA III certificat in contracting.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Familiar with FAR.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
We're extra impressed by:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- NGA experience desired.