Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a Software Engineer to help create a state-of-the-art new system, to support US strategic initiatives all over the world. This system will software engineer will help to deliver actionable geospatial information to users through easy to use elegant user interfaces. If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience in Tableau and Java, and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
What does a typical day look like for the Software Engineer?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Support critical engineering programs and turn user needs into successful development and production projects.
- Analyze requirements, propose solutions, conduct engineering analyses, perform development activities, and transition systems to full operation.
- Apply outstanding technical, business, and people skills to keeping mission-critical projects up and running in a dynamic work environment.
- Develop and execute system engineering processes
- Identify system problems, perform risk mitigation activities, and coordinate/manage the resolution process
- Participate in technical exchange meetings
- Support configuration management process
What qualifications do you look for?
You might be the Software Engineer we’re looking for if you have:
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- Significant software development experience with:
- Tableau design and integration
- Business analytic