Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently looking for a Principal/Program Manager to join a team in Washington, DC. The Principal/Program Manager will be responsible for providing overall management of the team.
What does a typical day look like for the Principal/Program Manager ?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Delegate work assignments.
- Prepare monthly invoices, progress reports, and issue logs.
- Develop work plans and budgets.
- Develop program and training content in alignment with FTA policy and guidance.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Contractor team and FTA.
What qualifications do you look for in a Principal/Program Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- At least10-years professional experience in executive leadership in the public transit industry (can include any time spent as the leadership of a consulting team on public transit-related projects).
- Demonstrated significant and successful leadership and management experience on complex programs of increasing size and difficulty.
- Demonstrated significant experience and success in communicating orally and in writing with senior executives about complex and challenging public transit management, operations, and technical issues. Demonstrated ability to manage projects on-time and within budget.