What does a typical day look like for Software Engineer?
- Help implement new features for a complex, mission-critical enterprise application.
- Work on an Agile development team, performing analysis, design, and implementation activities that meet dynamic customer requirements.
- Provide solutions in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Active TS/SCI security clearance; Secret clearance considered for exceptional candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or 5+ years equivalent experience.
- Ability to write Java EE software using a Linux development environment.
- Demonstrable object-oriented software development skills using Agile methods.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
We’re extra impressed by:
- Experience with Service-oriented architectures (SOA) and RESTful Web Services.
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous integration, test automation, Selenium WebDriver.
- Familiarity with relational database management systems (Oracle/PostgreSQL), and SQL.