What does a typical day look like for the Program Manager?
- Oversee all personnel, equipment, supplies, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support all training executed by the Battalion.
- Oversee the administration of the Security Force Assistance Course (SFAC)/Train, Advise & Assist Command (TAAC), Leaders Regional Aligned Advisor Course (RAAC), and Senior Leader Advisor Training (SLAT).
- Conduct quarterly and semi-annual performance meetings.
- Conduct periodic travel for training support, and/or activities to enhance 3-353rd Regiment Battalion operations.
- Manager and oversee scenario development including creating new scenario products, assist in the operation of exercise control cells during training events, and assist in the training analysis and control of the training exercises
- Conduct technical coordination with a wide variety of DoD and non-DoD agencies to support training.
- Work in a field environment and handle normally anticipated climatic conditions such as extreme heat, rain, sleet, snow, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
What qualifications do you look for?
- 2+ years of experience managing programs/projects of similar size and scope.
- Strong with MS Word, Excel, Project, & Visio.
- Ability to adjust work/management style to different situations.
- Ability to work under pressure (at times) and to be flexible under changing priorities.
- Ability to identify innovative ways to solve problems.
We're extra impressed by:
- Bachelors or Master (desired but not required, experience is valued more than education).