Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a JADOCS Technician with an active TS/SCI clearance to initialize, place into operation, and troubleshoot hardware and software interfaces of complex systems. This position will provide resident engineering and technical support to the Warfighter and provide support for exercises, combat operations, and contingency operations. If you are ready to work in exotic South Korea, are passionate about supporting the US Warfighter and have an active TS/SCI clearance, then apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
The JADOCS Technician will:
- Interface JADOCS to external C4I systems
- Apply hardware and software updates and patches
- Provide system administration
- Respond to service outages and user trouble tickets
- Provide support for various JADOCS network configurations
- Setup and verify that interfaces are working and properly configured
- Monitor system performance
- Maintain knowledge of other C4I systems for interface control
- Assist units with exercise and operational planning and support
- Provide critical input into accreditation documentation
- Assist in Joint-Targeting Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP) development
- Ensure JADOCS system remains in a high state of readiness to include cybersecurity and information assurance
- Prepare and submit periodic reports, travel requests, trip reports, and After-Action Reports as required.
- Implement and operate JADOCS at designated site(s) - Install, configure and maintain JADOCS server(s) & workstations
- Ensure JADOCS Server(s) and/or workstations are Information Assurance (IA) / Cyber Security compliant
- Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as-needed basis and conduct collective training prior to joint-level exercises
- Backup JADOCS data
- Conduct over-the-shoulder training
- Be able to develop JADOCS quick start guides and handbooks to assist in JADOCS-user operations
- Provide support as needed to the deployment of JADOCS on both FAT-Client and Virtual Client architecture/network.
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience, without a degree OR three (3) years’ experience with a degree in performing similar or related work is required.
- Military experience is desirable.
- Active TS-SCI Clearance is required
- Current Security+ Certification or other certifications for IAT Level II are required.
- At least three (3) years JADOCS experience is required