Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer (Architecture) to join our growing Maumee, Ohio office!
- Applies diversified engineering principles and practices to design projects relative to mechanical design that encompass considerable scope and complexity
- Perform complex assignments requiring development of new/and or improved techniques and procedures
- Participate in the interpretation, update, and/or creation of Standards of Practice
- Perform the duties of a Project Engineer
- May serve as Bergmann’s contact for clients and contractors
- May act as quality coordinator for discipline led projects
- Suggest new ideas and processes, stay informed of developments in practice areas, view obstacles as opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HVAC, plumbing, and fire prevention design
- Licensed PE
- Prior experience creating/designing internal piping processes and/or working on commercial and/or industrial structures is a plus
- Ability to use advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices in developing designs
- Ability to perform QA/QC on drawings from drafters, designers, and/or design engineers on projects
- Ability to assist in the education and development of design staff and act as a resource for design questions
- Working knowledge of Industry Standard (ISA) P & ID development and evaluation
- Advanced in Revit
- Proficient in CAD
- A passion for leadership
- A team player who is also able to work independently
Our Client Offers
All employees a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
They support a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
They have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.