Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst to join a team in Washington, DC. The Senior Procurement Analyst will be responsible for leading PSR Oversight Review, Special Assignment, Technical Assistance, and Corrective Action Support tasks.
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Procurement Analyst?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Author reports and technical memoranda.
- Review deliverables for assigned tasks to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Develop program and training content in alignment with FTA policy and guidance.
- Participate in conference calls, meetings, and conferences as needed.
- Attend and provide expertise during grantee workshops.
What qualifications do you look for in a Senior Procurement Analyst?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in senior program and project leadership.
- At least 5 years of public transit experience - can include any time spent managing a consulting team on public transit-related projects.
- Demonstrated significant and successful management experience on complex programs of increasing size and difficulty.
- Demonstrated significant experience and success in communicating orally and in writing with senior executives about complex and challenging public transit management, operations, and technical issues.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and training skills and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks in public transit management and operations, verify if requirements are complied with, and present solutions to any identified concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to locate root causes of issues, research multiple issues simultaneously, and to write PSR, accurate, and concise reports in a timely fashion, as well as give professional oral presentations.