Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At Talent Acquisition Concepts you can have both. We are seeking a Junior SharePoint Administrator to join a great team and help support national security initiatives. Take control of your career, and crush your goals with Talent Acquisition Concepts.
What does a typical day look like for the Junior SharePoint Administrator ?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Assist with SharePoint documentation and administration services, including SharePoint Site Administration.
- Coordinate with Senior SharePoint Administrators, system architects, system engineers, security engineers, and users to develop, test, and deliver a UI/UX.
- Assist with structure and content, including graphics, for collaboration artifacts and data repositories based on SharePoint and other web/collaboration technologies.
- We'd love to tell you more, but the nature of the role requires confidentiality.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance.
- Security + or other DoD 8570.1M IAT Level II certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 Certification, or other related Microsoft Computing Environment Certification.
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting an enterprise-level SharePoint 2010 and later versions environment.
- 3+ years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hotfixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
- At least 3 years of experience with patch testing, deployment, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs.
- 2+ years of experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and to automate tasks.
- At least 4 years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.