Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At Talent Acquisition Concepts you can have both. We are seeking a Junior .NET/C# Developer to join a great team and help support national security initiatives. Take control of your career, and crush your goals with Talent Acquisition Concepts.
What does a typical day look like for the Junior .NET/C# Developer ?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Interpret requirements and design specifications to develop, debug, test, and maintain software applications to be deployed against a broad array of platforms and cloud services.
- Proactively manage relationships with other team members.
- Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Participate in consensus building and resolution of complex technical issues.
- Be an active participant in your development along your career path.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology.
- We'd love to tell you more, but the nature of the role requires confidentiality
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance.
- Security + or other DoD 8570.1M IAT Level II certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification
- 4+ years of experience in. NET Development including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development.
- Over a year of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL database development stored procedures.
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.