So, what will the Senior Java Developer do?
You will work in a fast-paced environment where you will take a hands-on approach in maintaining, designing, and building SSP ad serving systems and APIs. You will use Java to create codes and conduct code reviews.
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Java Developer?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Mentor junior level developers
- Maintain, design, and build SSP ad serving systems and APIs
- Create code using Java and conduct code reviews
- Proactively optimize for scalability
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Work with the team and product management to create new features
What qualifications do you look for?
You might be the Java Developer we’re looking for if you have:
- 6+ years of Software testing and development experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Java EE
- Knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Experience using Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with CI/CD
- Working experience with distributed systems
We’re extra impressed by folks with:
- Experience in Ad-Tech
- Experience in writing PIG Scripts, Impala, and Hive Queries for processing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Experience on Spark SQL and Spark Streaming applications
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, Constraints and SQL queries, Views, Export/Import