Terrestris, LLC is seeking a Trainer for Patriot Fire Control Systems Operations 14A / 140E /L – Air Defense Officer / Warrant Officer. Someone who has extensive experience in their respective career field to train in Sweden and effectively carry out all training requirements and operate all Patriot related equipment to facilitate their achievement of full operational control of the system.
What does a typical day look like for the Patriot Launching Station Enhanced Operator/Maintainer?
- Train, advise, assist and support the RADF Patriot Missile Air Defense System’s employment, operations, maintenance, and sustainment
- Provide Patriot Missile Air Defense Systems individual and collective training expertise at the Fire Unit level and up to Battalion Level Command
- Establish and maintain communication links; air battle management, air defense tactics; joint kill chain procedures; system maintenance and fault recognition
- Basic and intermediate defense design
- Assist in the development of the Patriot training program of instruction for 14-series equivalent Patriot Air Defense MOS’ and crews
- Assist in shaping unit safety programs
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must have or be able to qualify for a security Clearance
- 5+ years’ experience as a MOS 14A/140E/L in a U.S. Army Patriot Battalion.
- Subject matter expert in the employment, operation and maintenance of the Patriot system.
- Initialization and system configuration
- RFA drills
- March order and emplacement drills to include missile reload
- Will have served as one or more of the following:
- Tactical Control Officer (TCO) at a U.S. Patriot Battery.
- Tactical Director (TD) at a U.S. Patriot Battalion.
- Electronic Missile Maintenance Officer (EMMO) at a U.S. Patriot Battalion.
- Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Officer (ADAFCO)
- Information & Coordination Central experience
- PMG experience
- TCO-ECS and/or TCS experience
- Defense Design experience
- Patriot Top Gun Qualification
We're extra impressed by:
- Former Patriot MOS school instructor strongly preferred.
- Prior experience developing military instructional material.
- Prior experience working with and training foreign military personnel.
- Prior experience working with foreign military personnel in the region.
- Prior experience as a Security Assistance Team (SAT) team chief or SAT member.
- Medical physical exam within the last 12-months with no chronic conditions that would prevent performance of duties.
- Ability to present proof of recent negative HIV test and copy of immunization record.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport (Passport must not expire within 12-months of being hired).
- Must be drug-free with ability to successfully pass drug screening test.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.