We are seeking an Oracle DBA with an active TS/SCI clearance to initialize, place into operation, and troubleshoot complex RDBMS. This position will provide resident administration and technical support to the Warfighter and provide support for exercises, combat operations, and contingency operations. If you are passionate about supporting the US Warfighter, have an active TS/SCI clearance and experience supporting Oracle Databases, then apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
The Oracle DBA will:
- Install, configure, modify, and maintain Oracle 10g/11g RDBMS.
- Configure and manage Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- Manage Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) systems.
- Perform RMAN data recovery procedures.
- Identify database performance issues, recommend and implement solutions.
- Write complex queries, stored procedures and triggers.
- Perform Unix/Linux shell script programming and debugging.
- Anticipate, Identify and Solve complex system problems.
- Create Enterprise level users and administer user accounts.
- Automate network database monitoring and application database implementation tasks.
- Assist the Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
- Prepare status reports, briefings, written plans and schedules.
- Apply Information Assurance methodology and security principles to manage database security activities.
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Security+ Certification or better
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related field; 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Oracle 10g and/or 11g installation, configuration, management
- Oracle RAC and RMAN use and management
- Oracle recovery procedures
- Oracle client installation and configuration
- Oracle RDBMS table space and table structure management.
- Any other Defense intelligence systems administration experience.
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server)
- Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle 10g/11g)
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- VMware experience.