Terrestris, LLC is seeking a Former Rocket System Repairer (92P) who has extensive experience in their perspective career field to train the Romanian Indirect Fires Forces (RIFF) for HIMARS Systems on operational and maintenance procedures and effectively carry out all training requirements and operate all HIMARS related equipment to facilitate their achievement of full operational control of the system.
Terrestris, LLC has supported the delivery of training services to foreign military personnel in support of US foreign assistance programs. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit package and there are no upfront out of pocket expenses for persons hired. All travel and transportation arrangements will be made and paid for by Terrestris, LLC. Living expenses are paid by Terrestris, LLC with all employees living in western-style secure accommodations. Work is performed five days per week at a secure facility/base within the host nation (foreign purchaser). Persons hired will be full-time salaried employees of Terrestris, LLC. There is no requirement/authorization to carry firearms.
This HIMARS Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) is being provided for in-country training, technical support, and advice to the Government of Romania and the Romanian Indirect Fires Forces (RIFF) for HIMARS Systems at operating sites within Romania.
A Week In The Life Includes
- Advise the RIFF Unit Commanders on all aspects of HIMARS fire direction, fire support, tactical operations, training objectives,
- Develop the RIFF Mission Essential Task List (METL), development of Mission Training Plans (MTP),
- Develop the tactical Standard Operating Procedures (TSOP),
- Develop the HIMARS Unit Master Trainers (Master Gunners),
- Develop a maintenance program to support the unit training plan,
- Develop the HIMARS training program of instruction for 13-series equivalent HIMARS MOS’,
- 5 years’ experience as a MOS 92P in a U.S. Army HIMARS Battalion..
- Subject matter expert in the maintenance of the HIMARS system
- Must have or be eligible for a SECRET clearance
- Must have served as one or more of the following:
- Maintenance Support for a HIMARS Battalion..
- Served honorably as a 92P in the U.S. Army for over 5 years.
Additional Desired Background/Experience
- Prior experience as a military instructor in the related skill.
- Prior experience developing military instructional material.
- Prior experience working with and training foreign military personnel.
- Prior experience working with foreign military personnel in the region.
- Prior experience as a Security Assistance Team (SAT) team chief or SAT member.
- Medical physical exam within the last 12-months with no chronic conditions that would prevent performance of duties.
- Ability to present proof of recent negative HIV test and copy of immunization record.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport (Passport must not expire within 12-months of being hired).
- Must be drug-free with ability to successfully pass drug screening test.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check