Terrestris, LLC is seeking a 94S Patriot System Repairer who has extensive experience in their respective career field. As an essential member of the Army’s weapons maintenance team, the Patriot System Repairer is primarily responsible for direct and general support-level maintenance on the Patriot System, a combat missile system that features a phased array radar set and control station.
What does a typical day look like for the Patriot System Repairer?
- Perform tests and adjust components to specific tolerances and determine shortcomings and malfunctions in electronic assemblies, subassemblies, modules and circuit elements
- Isolate malfunctions using automatic and semiautomatic program maintenance diagnostic software, unit selftest and builtin test equipment
- Repair unserviceable items by removing and replacing defective components
- Perform quality control measures
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must have at least 5 years’ of experience as a MOS 94S in a U.S. Army Patriot Battalion
- Be a subject matter expert in direct and general support (DS/GS) level maintenance on the Patriot missile system, associated equipment, and trainers
- Former 94S MOS school instructor strongly preferred.
- Must have or be eligible for a SECRET clearance.
- Medical physical exam within the last 12-months with no chronic conditions that would prevent performance of duties.
- Ability to present proof of recent negative HIV test and copy of immunization record.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport (Passport must not expire within 12-months of being hired).
- Must be drug-free with ability to successfully pass drug screening test.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.