Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently looking for a Procurement Analyst to join a team in Washington, DC. The Procurement Analyst
will be responsible for assisting with PSR Oversight Reviews.
What does a typical day look like for the Procurement Analyst?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Lead or assist with Special Assignment, Technical Assistance, and Corrective Action Support tasks.
- Drafting reports and technical memoranda.
- Assisting with the development of program and training content in alignment with FTA policy and guidance.
- Participating in conference calls, meetings, and conferences as needed.
- Attend and provide expertise during grantee workshops.
What qualifications do you look for in a Procurement Analyst?
- At least 4 years of professional substantive experience- including progressively responsible compliance testing and/or audit role(s) related to compliance with governmental or contractual requirements.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and training skills and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks in the management of public transit, verify if requirements are complied with, and present solutions to any identified concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex topics or requirements to non-expert audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to locate root causes of issues, research multiple issues simultaneously, and to write, accurate, and concise reports in a timely fashion, as well as give professional oral presentations.