We are seeking a Scientific Algorithm Developer with an active TS/SCI clearance to support the an R&D program. If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience developing algorithms and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
What does a Scientific Algorithm Developer do?
- Leverage technical skills applying remote sensing principles and methods to analyze data and solve problems including:
- o characterize existing and new sensor systems,
- o develop new and improved data analysis techniques,
- o propose collection strategies to address new signature development,
- o develop approaches for signal enhancement and clutter suppression.
What qualifications do you look for in a Scientific Algorithm Developer?
Examples of potential projects include:
o extract weak signals and identify new signatures from noisy data, o object detection and tracking, o feature extraction and classification, o signal processing, o radiometric analysis.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Working experience with MATLAB and Python scripting to create scientific algorithms
- Experience with Infrared image science, signal processing, or EO/IR systems.