Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking exceptional Budget Analyst to join a team in Bethesda, MD. The Budget Analyst will be responsible for working with program and project managers to develop the organization’s budget and reviewing budget proposals for compliance with laws and other regulations.
What does a typical day look like for the Budget Analyst?
- Work with program and project managers to develop the organization’s budget.
- Review budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulations and explain recommendations for funding requests to other organization, legislators, and the public.
- Analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory.
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget.
- Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds.
- Estimate future financial need.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- At least a years’ worth of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Effective communication and reporting skills at all working and management levels are essential.
- Must be a creative, innovative, and solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to understand and achieve goals.
We’re extra impressed by:
- A MA/MS in a related discipline from an accredited college or university.