What does a typical day look like for the Enterprise Service Desk Technician?
- Work independently on routine assignments.
- Creation of trouble tickets.
- Tracking of trouble tickets through resolution.
- Reporting trouble ticket data in the Government provided management database, BMC Remedy for ONE-Net.
- Resolution of trouble tickets.
- Follow-up with users via electronic means to verify whether an issue is resolved, and close trouble tickets that are verified as resolved.
- Provide support during designated critical events or disaster recovery operations.
- Participate in scheduled Enterprise Continuity Plan (ECP)/COOP exercises.
- Record and keep all materials relating to all customer service requests for the life contract.
- Act as a single point of contact for resolution of all technology-related issues for supported TNOSC and LNSCs.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (interim clearance acceptable to start).
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- DoDD-8570 IA Technical Level 2 (Security+/CE, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CCNA+Security, or SSCP).
- MTA for Windows OS certification.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in computer systems operations.
- At least 1 year of experience in remote desk takeover tools and usage.
- Knowledge of programming and system operation concepts with an understanding of how systems operate on computer hardware.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
- Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to lift light to moderate equipment as needed for the job.