We are seeking a Command and Control Systems Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to perform analysis of system operations. This person will conduct routine system maintenance and function review including but not limited to hardware and software diagnostic testing, hardware configuration, and adding or replacing hardware components. If you are ready to work in beautiful Evans Mills, New York, are passionate about supporting the US Warfighter, have an active TS/SCI clearance, and experience working with Fire Support Command and Control (C2) Systems then apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
The Command and Control Systems Administrator will:
- Perform analysis of system operations, routine system maintenance, and computer system administration functions.
- Conduct fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Provide in-person technical assistance upon request and ensure all incidents are recorded. Distribute software updates, support, and assist as needed with hardware upgrades
- BA/BS in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience using Fire Support Command and Control (C2) Systems
- Computer Certifications Security + CE, A+, Network +, Server+, CCNA etc.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and the ability to work in a team environment
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI is required
- Previous defense intelligence systems administration experience.
- Tactical Internet and Mission Command System Experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%