What does a typical day look like for the Restaurant General Manager (GM)?
- Supervise and coordinate all staff.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations.
What qualifications do you look for?
- At least 1 year of Manager or Shift Manager Experience in Casual or QSR Restaurants.
- Previous management experience in food service or other related fields.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Hungry for responsibility and success.
- Outgoing, friendly, and customer-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.