Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer for a full-time role with a fast-growing client focused on Government, Healthcare, and Commercial Information Technology Services. The Full Stack Software Engineer will support a federal client on-site with a cutting-edge big data/data analytics program, leveraging DevOps and Agile principles. If you have a passion for helping America stay one step ahead of the bad guys, a TS/SCI clearance and at least 5 years experience with Java and Angular, then apply now! Still not sure if this is the right opportunity for you? Then read on:
• As part of a team, plan, conduct and coordinates agile software development activities.
• Design, develop, document, test, and debug software.
• Apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
• Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• Ensure software standards are met.