Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a software engineer to modernize existing systems including upgrades to a Linux platform and eventually into the cloud. If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience in multiple software development environments and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
What does a typical day look like for the Software Engineer?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Support critical engineering programs and turn user needs into successful development and production projects.
- Analyze requirements, propose solutions, conduct engineering analyses, perform development activities, and transition systems to full operation.
- Apply outstanding technical, business, and people skills to keeping mission-critical projects up and running in a dynamic work environment.
- Develop and execute system engineering processes
- Identify system problems, perform risk mitigation activities, and coordinate/manage the resolution process
- Participate in technical exchange meetings
- Support configuration management process
- Conduct efficient, thorough reviews at program control gates
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance
- 2+ years of experience working with Java and/or C++
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris (i.e Experience porting Solaris and Linux based applications to AWS)
- Experience with MS Windows systems