What does a typical day look like for the VTC Operator?
- Responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites and reporting issues with VTCs.
- Perform routine system checks to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
- Schedule VTC sessions, maintain a call schedule, and coordinate reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
- Perform setups, monitoring, and shutdowns of equipment in support of VTC sessions.
- Assist clients in understanding the use of the VTC equipment.
- Act as an equipment custodian and perform inventory asset management.
- Monitor and report issues, and track usage.
What qualifications do you look for?
- A current TS/SCI Clearance, with the ability to obtain a CI poly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience operating Video Teleconferencing (VTC) conference rooms.
- At least 1 year of experience operating audio visual equipment.
- Must read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite- Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of basic networking in IT environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
- Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to lift light to moderate equipment as needed for the job.
- 10% travel locally