Administrative or Executive Assistant w/ Top Secret Clearance Required:
- Candidates must have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Location Springfield Virginia
- Obtain and retain a working level understanding of the government agency you will be supporting, and its corporate business rhythms in order to effectively execute administrative requirements for the office. This includes reading, understanding, and applying applicable IC, DOD and agency policies, instructions, regulations, and guidance.
- Operate a computer, calculator, copier/scanner, and other includes the ability to use standard office equipment applications
- Process mail to include retrieval
- Read publications, regulations, directive, instructions those that are important to office lea,
- Establish and maintain both hardcopy performing routine filing of various office tasks
- Prepare, review and/or edit correspondence and other printed material.
- Copy and scan.
- Assist with meeting agendas, arranging meet-me numbers and conference room schedules, coordinating meeting material, taking meeting notes and producing a post-meeting report for approval and distribution, tracking meeting action items for disposition, etc.
- Support creation of Staff Summary Sheets (SSS) and staffing of documents for review and/or signatures.
- Receptionist duties such as: greeting, receiving, and assisting office visitors, to include escorting to meeting place, upon entrance/exit of the facility, or as.ed; answering phone calls for the purpose of recording messages, transferring calls, caller inquiries, coordinating office agendas and activities; etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business Administration or a related degree from an accredited university/college with 8+ years of secretary experience and 2+ years of that time providing support to a senior level office
- OR Associates degree in General Business Administration or a related degree from an accredited university/college with 10+ years of secretary experience and 4+ years of that time providing support to a senior level office
- OR High School diploma with 14+ years of secretary experience and 6+ years of that time providing support to a senior level office