Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in the Herndon, VA area. If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience with C# and/or ASP.NET, and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Software Engineer?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate software development activities.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems.
- Apply knowledge of computer hardware and software, SMEs, and information gathered from system users to review and analyze software.
- Compile and prepare documentation of program development and usage.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot, design, and develop solutions.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance (CI poly preferred, but the ability to upgrade is OK).
- Experience developing applications using C# and/or ASP.NET.
- Prior experience serving as a “Team Lead” for a software engineering team.
- 6+ years of experience in software development and software development lifecycle.
- Comp TIA Security+ (this certification can be obtained within 6 months of starting on the project.
We’re extra impressed by folks with:
- CISSP certification.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Microsoft's application lifecycle management (ALM) solution).
- SQL Server including Database Scripting and Architecture.
- The ability to write complex queries, stored procedures, and triggers.