Terrestris is Currently Seeking a Senior Portfolio, Program, and Project Analyst. to support an exciting new program within DHS helping to secure our nation!
What does a typical day look like for the Senior Portfolio, Program, and Project Analyst?
- Assist with the development and administration of RDT&E contracts, including tasks such as the development of solicitation material, administration of source selection reviews, and assessing technical solutions.
- Monitor project performance and review deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Maintain and monitor program budgets to include gathering and reviewing monthly reporting information from project/program performers and developing budget execution plans.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects.
- Provide support to Portfolio and Program Managers in their continued engagement with DHS S&T customers on the receipt, prioritization, and regular reporting of their operational capability gaps.
- Provide data collection and analyses of user requirements and of existing and emerging systems, capabilities, and technologies.
- Perform routine tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling, writing internal memos, maintaining, and updating Program Management records, filing, intranet website maintenance, preparing and reviewing presentations, records maintenance, and coordinating daily operations of the assigned program.
- Assist with planning technology transitions to the respective operational customer.
- Attend meetings, workshops, conferences, and program reviews at the direction of the program or project manager to provide a programmatic and technical review, record meeting minutes, and contribute to the program management dialogue with performers.
- Provide assistance in managing and responding to program-aligned S&T Executive Secretary data calls, compiling information, and preparing information for reporting to senior leadership.
- Support the identification, assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging technologies, systems, and capabilities, including coordination with related government, academic, and industry programs; attending meetings and symposia; coordinating meetings and programs reviews, and supporting program advocacy including development and production of presentation materials.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as the MCS POC to coordinate and inform Records Management (RM) requirements to MCS personnel in support of MCS’ federal RM mandates.
• Liaise with the S&T and MCS Federal Records Management custodians to execute and coordinate RM requirements across MCS in accordance with Applicable DHS Management Directives.
• Host one-on-one and small-group training sessions for MCS personnel regarding S&T Records Management processes and requirements.
• Attend the regularly scheduled S&T Records Management meetings to remain current on RM policy, and report new policy information to the MCS Front Office and MCS staff as it is published.
• Maintain DHS records in accordance with applicable DHS Management Directives and S&T Standard Operating Procedure System.
• Provide a review of technical and nontechnical documents for grammar, structure, and clarity.
• Evaluate and support business processes related to effective divisional operations.
• Maintain internal SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites with accurate and efficient organization.
• Organize, compile, and prepare information for reporting to senior leadership.
• Develop, document, and train others on improved processes to enable MCS’ communication.
• Represent MCS Front Office interests in cross-functional collaborations.
• Provide strategic guidance and actions to advance senior leadership initiatives.
• Organize and participate in all activities associated with assigned Task Order projects.
• Perform routine tasks including, but not limited to, writing internal memos; capturing meeting notes; reviewing and revising deliverables for quality assurance; intranet website maintenance; and preparing, reviewing, and presenting presentations.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must Have An Active Top Secret Clearance.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience.
- Applicants selected must be eligible to receive DHS Suitability.
- Demonstrated proficiency in providing program management and analytical support to programs and projects serving DHS Mission Areas such as Physical and Cyber Security, Border & Immigration Enforcement, and Infrastructure Protection.
- Experience monitoring project development performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Experience providing guidance, feedback, and consulting services to federal program managers.
- Experience providing program and/or project management support in research and development contracts.
- Experience facilitating the resolution of customer requirements, including helping to identify and document capability gaps, formulate and develop technological solutions, and participate in and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Experience supporting the development and production of architectures, organizational charts, and operations plans and procedures, including program Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience supporting DHS components and agencies either operationally or through project management.