What does a typical day look like for the Front of House Manager?
- Ensure that the operational basics and standards are met.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, laws.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire food and drink menu and its preparation.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for the entire restaurant.
- Ensure all health inspections meet required state standards.
What qualifications do you look for?
- 2+ years of prior restaurant management experience.
- Experience in serving and managing beer, wine, and liquor.
- Awareness of state and local liquor laws.
- Some college-level coursework or degree a plus.
- Must possess the ability to interact with all levels, work independently, and ability to see projects through implementation.
- Must be is self-motivated, results-driven, able to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment, flexible, willing to understand the business, and possesses proven organizational and critical thinking skills.