Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Site Engineering PM to join an established team with one of our growing Engineering Clients!
Our client multi-discipline engineering firm with a local focus. They work in the public and private sector with a focus on heavy industry, and energy sectors. The company is well established and growing. They are looking to add to their Pittsburgh office in the western suburbs.
If you are ready for a new challenge, if you are excited at the prospect of helping an established company reach new heights, if you are ready to be part of something special, and if you are a PE with at least 5 years of experience, then apply now!
So, what will the Oil and Gas Project Manager do?
Our client is seeking a qualified Oil and Gas Site Engineering PM to grow the Engineering business. This person will be responsible for developing the industrial engineering discipline in this market as well as assisting in growing existing disciplines. Main responsibilities include developing business, building a staff, leading and executing Engineering projects for Industrial, oil and gas sites.
What does a typical day look like for the Oil and Gas Site Engineering PM?
- Develop growth strategies and plans for future business development
- Build the Engineering business team.
- Develop relationships with new clients and manage current clients.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the project.
- Prioritize projects based on the client’s needs and available resources.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, develop relationships with new clients, and manage current clients.
- Assign tasks and schedules to team members, keep the project within budget, answer questions pertaining to the project, and monitor progress.
- Ability to be self-directed and lead assigned projects.
- Strong communication and people skills for customer interface.
What qualifications do you look for?
You might be the Oil and Gas Site Engineering PM we’re looking for if you have:
- At least 5+ years of experience managing and/or designing oil & gas projects related to new and existing facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- A Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE) registration or the ability to acquire a Pennsylvania PE through reciprocity within 6 months is required.
- Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
- Experience leading and coordinating oil and gas projects with internal teams, client teams and vendors.
- Experience with oil and gas processing, methods and equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory permitting process for the region.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.