What does a typical day look like for the Accounts Receivable Clerk?
- Prepare and examine financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records.
- Compute and record numerical data.
- Check the accuracy of business transactions.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.