Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At Talent Acquisition Concepts you can have both. We are seeking a Junior SharePoint Developer to join a great team and help support national security initiatives. Take control of your career, and crush your goals with Talent Acquisition Concepts.
What does a typical day look like for the Junior SharePoint Developer ?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Develop custom SharePoint web sites utilizing the Office 365 platform.
- Perform user interface development, aid with best practices on configuration, and help develop customization.
- Gather requirements and package work into iterative cycles (sprints).
- Serve as a translator of business and functional needs into technical solutions
- Apply concepts and theories of development practices, techniques, tools, and solutions to develop solutions.
- Assist in performing technical design specifications, technical build activities, technical test plans, and documentation while identifying and addressing potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
- We'd love to tell you more, but the nature of the role requires confidentiality.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance.
- Security + or other DoD 8570.1M IAT Level II certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 Certification, or other related Microsoft Computing Environment Certification.
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Over a year of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.