Our client is a leader in advanced technology research and solutions development, and they’re growing quickly and are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer for one of their DoD clients.
What does a typical day look like for the Intermediate Cloud Engineer?
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in all of the following: code writing, debugging, documenting, and testing, for software creation.
- 2+ years of experience applying advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing distributed applications and systems on a cloud platform (AWS preferred).
- 1+ years of experience with AI//Computer Vision/Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- 1+ years of experience with scripting (e.g., PERL, PowerShell, Scala, Ruby).
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Docker containers for provisioning and automation.
- 1+ years of experience with administering Linux-based workstations and/or servers preferred.
- 1+ years of recent experience applying Hadoop Ecosystem technologies.