This isn’t just your next job – it’s your opportunity to be part of an amazing team that delivers on their promise to meet and exceed their guest’s experience the moment they walk through the doors! Our client offers structured programs for growth and career advancement and considers their employees to be their greatest asset.
As a front of the house manager your essential duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Ensures customer service and satisfaction; "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivates employees to ensure cost control and labor management.
- Inspects establishment and observes workers and patrons to ensure compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards and liquor regulations.
- Ensures paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports, petty cash reimbursement forms, and payroll records.
- At least 2+ years full service, high volume restaurant management experience.
- Extensive Front of House knowledge; Advanced knowledge of financial aspects.
- True passion for food and hospitality.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- $55-65K salary, plus monthly bonus opportunity
- Extensive and well-rounded training program (4-6 weeks)
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount Dining and Retail Program
- Management Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, dental and vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more!