What does a typical day look like for the Traveling Recruiter?
- Speak to potential students about the opportunities at the US Army Cyber School.
- Visit colleges, universities, high schools, job/career fairs, and professional conferences to promote the US Army Cyber School.
- Assist potential candidates with the application process.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders about the effectiveness of outreach programs and procedures.
- Prepare graphs and charts as part of the monthly briefings to show overall effectiveness
- Create yearly reports and briefings to determine PROs, CONs, Benefits, and ROI of efforts.
- Design and implement a tracking tool to track candidates as they progress through the pipeline from initial contract through acceptance into the Army.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Current DoD Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.).
- 3+ years of data analysis experience (Marketing, Customer Service, Banking, Healthcare, Real Estate, etc.).
- At least 1 year of experience in evaluating talent.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on trends.
- Professional experience with database management.
- Professional-level knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
We're extra impressed by:
- A Master’s degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.).
- Previous management experience.
- Customer service experience.
What else should I know?
- This position requires up to 75% of travel annually to visit colleges, universities, high schools, job/career fairs, and professional conferences.