What does a typical day look like for the Contact Center Traffic Analyst?
- Manage and direct of all Contact Center traffic utilizing the Workforce Management Suite (system) application.
- Manage and balance volumes such as approved time off, shift changes, and contact center activities that affect staffing and the department's ability to meet established Service Level objectives.
- Embrace and initiate continuous improvement in the center.
- Work with employees and leadership at all levels of the organization to assist in meeting business unit goals, client goals, and corporate objectives.
- Create the schedule for a team of 25+ people .
- Coach and mentor staff.
What qualifications do you look for?
- A current DoD Secret clearance (Interim or higher).
- 2+ years of related experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in customer service and responding to requests for information.
- Experience with Verint.
- Experience with Forecasting & Trend Analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with WFM applications.
- Strong analytical skills to make sound real time decisions.
- Strong attention to detail with strategic thinking and planning skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate with others clearly and professionally.
We're extra impressed by:
- Contact center experience preferred.
- 24/7 call center scheduling preferred.
- Experience with call routing strategies preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.