Talent Acquisition Concepts is seeking a DevOps Engineer to help optimize a state-of-the-art High-Performance Computing Environment, in support of US strategic initiatives all over the world. This is an opportunity to support on-site systems supporting Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). If you have a TS/SCI clearance, experience in managing and maintaining high performance development environments and a passion for protecting our country, apply now! Still not sure? Read on.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Build and support high performance computing (HPC) and accelerated computing environments from the ground up
- Help in the creation and maintenance of a DevOps process
- Be involved with basic data collection and pre-processing,
- Build and provide training on models in AI and Machine Learning within a R&D environment.
- BA or BS Degree Required
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance
- Experience working on Linux systems
- Experience with building and deploying containerized, GPU-enabled applications in Docker, Singularity, or Kubernetes
- Experience in orchestration and cluster management tools such as Slurm, Mesos, or Moab
- Experience with deploying systems in both on-premise and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong preference to those with experience with AI and Machine Learning Development Tool Sets (Jupyter, Keras, TensorFlow, MPI, OpenMP, OpenCL, CUDA)