We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. This position is located in Charlottesville, VA.
So, What Will The Electrical Engineer Do?
Talent Acquisition Concepts is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer who possesses a strong background in digital communication systems, command and control systems, and ISR sensors. The successful candidate will conduct analyses of advanced technologies in EW/cyber vulnerabilities to support scientific and technical assessments of operational architecture for U.S. Government clients. Must currently possess a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Tasks will include applying knowledge of collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering (specifically, thermodynamics, mechanics, aeronautics/astronautics and use of energy), or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop various assessments.
What Qualifications Do You Look For?
- Currently possesses a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Expertise analyzing TECHSIGNINT (including ELINT and FIS) data with a focus on producing reporting using community tools, databases, and production systems to create and disseminate products.
- Experience conducting weekly retrievals through specific databases to identify and acquire reporting and raw data files of significant events related to priorities in directed mission areas.
- Experience maintaining data file copies of specified signal sets to assure pertinent and up to date information is available to all members of the ELINT analysis team;
- Expertise completing serialized reports of findings per branch production schedule; complete all Combined Emitter Database changes, as discovered and reported, for an assigned signal set.
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
We’re Extra Impressed By Folks With:
- MS or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 0-3 years of experience
- Experience reviewing and assessing military ground technologies.
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.