What does a typical day look like for the Account Manager?
- Hunter mentality with a consistent 5+ meetings per week average.
- Cultivate relationships with new clients within the NYC Metro area and develop an understanding of their unique business needs.
- Manage existing clients and ensure their continued business.
What qualifications do you look for?
- University or Bachelor's degree or directly related previous work experience.
- At least 8 years of advanced sales experience selling SaaS.
- At least 2 years of product sales in the desired specialty.
- Previous experience selling AI/ML, Data Related Software and/or Cloud-Based Applications.
- The ability and proven track record selling to Line of Business and selling Business Value vs Product.
- Proven record of overachieving $2M+ quota annually.
- Proven experience and track record with a solution-based approach to selling and complex sales process management.
- Proven and established professional consultative relationships with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts achieved via developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Relevant and timely competitor knowledge across current and targeted accounts to strategically position our clients offering effectively.
We’re extra impressed by demonstrated experience with::
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Application Modernization
- Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT
- VMWARE Tanzu