Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for stability with the freedom to innovate? At Talent Acquisition Concepts you can have both. We are seeking a SharePoint Architect to join a great team and help support national security initiatives. Take control of your career, and crush your goals with Talent Acquisition Concepts.
What does a typical day look like for the SharePoint Architect ?
Although no two days will be the same, you will:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and document results properly.
- Interact with key stakeholders for architectural discussion.
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Perform basic support and debugging in the test and production environment.
- Identify and escalate problems.
- We'd love to tell you more, but the nature of the role requires confidentiality.
What qualifications do you look for?
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance.
- Security + or other DoD 8570.1M IAT Level II certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 Certification, or other related Microsoft Computing Environment Certification.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- 5+ years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience.
- 5+ years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
- 4+ years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions.
- 5+ years of experience developing custom-tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.