What does a typical day look like for the Identity and Access Management Engineer?
- Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Active Directory domains and forests, including bare metal and virtual Windows server management.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels, and ensure workstation and server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Ensure data and media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations, including supporting media management with internal methods and procedures or with offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures, conduct routine hardware and software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develop and maintain responsibility of a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database or library of all supporting documentation.
- Manage and sustain domain replication, group policy objects, and domain organizational unit structure and identify, including implement enhancements proactively to monitor, alert, and report on the security and health of the operational Active Directory environment.
What qualifications do you look for?
- TS/SCI with CI poly
- 4+ years hands-on experience administering Active Directory Domain services in a Windows Server 2008/2012R2 or higher environment.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and configuration, including security groups, rights managements, delegation, OU structure, object types, and attributes.
- Ability to troubleshoot directory replication, DNS, Group Policy Management, and Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Experience with implementing and managing Active Directory domains and forests at an enterprise level across multiple physical locations
- Experience with LDAP-based identity management solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x and newer with extensive use of Linux scripting
- Experience with designing, deploying, managing, and configuring identity management systems solutions using common industry LDAP solutions, including Microsoft Active Directory, and other x.500 identity management capabilities
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management solutions and Oracle 10G and newer
- Experience implementing PKI solutions and performing Tier I/II II incident and problem management related to PKI certificates
- Experience installing, managing, and troubleshooting PKI middleware COTS solutions Security Clearance: